- This Policy explains how we collect, use, protect, and disclose personally identifiable information and data (“Personal Information”) when you use the WDI Restaurants website at https://www.wdi.co.jp/en/restaurants and to notify you about marketing and promotional opportunities. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Site and Services on third-party websites.
To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to our affiliates that own and operate our various restaurants; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your Personal Information will be maintained by them in accordance with this Policy.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or if we are in negotiations with respect to any such transaction, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company or legal entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of any applicable Terms and Conditions for Services provided through this Site or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified Personal Information about users with third parties and publicly for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Except as noted in this Section 4, we do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, including for their direct marketing purposes, without your consent, except as explained in this Policy.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information about you for the time necessary to accomplish the purpose for which such information was collected, usually for the duration of any contractual relationship or as long as you use or are registered for any of the Services and for any period thereafter as legally required or permitted by applicable law. Our retention policies respect applicable statute of limitation periods and legal requirements.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies), but such disabling will impair use of the Site and Services.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Services. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will not be able to browse certain areas of the Site or use the Services.
We maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the security of information transmitted to us through this Site or Services. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk. You are also responsible for maintaining the security of any password or user login credentials you are provided in connection with the Site or the Services. You should use robust passwords that are not easily guessed.
Links to Other Websites
We do not intend for our websites or other online services to knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow minors under the age of 13 to disclose their Personal Information to us through our Site. Our Site is directed to individuals who are over 18 and are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us as directed below in the “How to Contact Us?” section. You may mark your inquiry “COPPA Information Request.” Parents can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy online here.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that, depending on your location, your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we store all Personal Information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you agree that the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
How to Contact Us?
You may address all communications to our Restaurant Support Center (310) 533-3201, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, address, and phone number, or email in all communications and state clearly the nature of your request.